I can't believe it has been over a year since I processed an image. I actually forgot how to do a lot of things. :-/ Life has been pretty crazy lately but I managed to find the time to fire the observatory up and start capturing data again, mind you I still have an incredible backlog of data from 2013 and 2014 to process.
This data was meant as just a shake down to see if everything worked but the data looked so good we decided to go ahead and process it. As usual I owe Jim a huge thank you for sending me the calibrated masters. I know it only takes a few minutes but saving that time really makes the difference, thank you Jim.
I know I could have done a lot more with this if I dedicated more time but given that it's been a year and I'm exhausted I think this is pretty good. :-)
Here it is:
Thanks for looking and feel free to share your suggestions or criticisms.